Process for filing e-form for Death Certificate
- E-Form for Death Certificate can be filled Online .
- For filling up the Death Certificate Online , you need to be a registered user with State Portal of Nagaland.
- You will be required to click on “Submit Online” button for filing the form Online.
- For filling the details either Online , apart from your general details, you should be ready with certain details like your complete Address, Parents Address, Academic details etc.
- All fields marked as * on E-Form are mandatory fields.
- As Death Certificate will be issued from concerned Authority in your District jurisdiction, you are required to choose the correct District in the field “Please select the district where you want your form to be processed” failing which there may be a delay in your application processing or your Application may be rejected by Authorities.
- Any wrong / misleading data entered by you in E-Form is liable to get rejected by Department Authorities from your concerned District Jurisdiction.
- Attachments / Enclosures uploaded by you with the e-form should not exceed file size of 2 MB. If size of uploaded Attachments / Enclosures exceeds 2 MB, your e-form will not be submitted to Department for further processing.
- By filing up this form you assure Department that whatsoever information is filled in e-form is valid information for Death Certificate.
- After filling up the E-Form, you will be getting Transaction ID, which you can take for future references or tracking your application status. For any further communication with Department Authorities for your E-form, please refer to the corresponding Transaction ID only.
- You will be required to submit the fee amount in cash by physically visiting to the Department with the Transaction Id of submitted e-form.
- If Login ID and Password entered in by you is correct, your form will be submitted to Department. Please refer process point 4-10 for further clarification on e-form.
- If the Infant is older than 21 days, Affidavit is mandatory
- Besides submitting the form, a print-out of the form can also be taken, if required, on click of print button on the e-from.
User needs to be a registered user on the State Portal for accessing the concerned Department’s e-Services.
Users can login into State Portal and avail different Departments (s) e-services.
Registered user click here
New user click here
For any assistance,please contact us.